Monday, March 9, 2009

Airport

He said that the airport is a sexually inspiring place. After that, I started to see airport in a different way. Not 'Sexually inspiring' though. But I found it exciting about inspecting people in the place called 'Airport'.

When the departure gate opens, I see the most attractive sight. I used to check on the mirror before I get out of the gate whenever there was someone waiting for me. Because, when that automatic gate opens, the face people see turns out to be the most pleasurable face since people were waiting for them so anxiously. So many delays pleases me therefore. People whose waiting for the departure has this expectations and worries on their face though they already know their friend will be there soon. Then when the other finally arrives, their faces are like a child whose running for his or her mammy. I also get to see some people who is greeting their bosses. They almost crawl to their highness and get their cart most of time. And the one who seems to be 'the boss' just walks with his arrogant attitude. Attitude! this is one very important thing you should have in the airport. Without this, you cannot really enjoy the airport. Everyone who is a heck of 'somewhere' is in this place. No, even though you are not a heck of something, you wouldn't want to act rustic here. Indeed, talking about attitude, I cannot exclude the beauty of flight attendents and police officers with their cool uniforms. Seeing them walking down the hallway, reminds me of the catwalk of models on their runway. Attitude, Gucci, Prada, Hills and pride. Airport is full of these metaphysical things.

I, of course, wish to walk there proudly being a heck of something. I might like the airport because of this enviness. But I want to make it clear here that I feel satisfactory ahead of inferiority just by seating there. But what I truely wish is that I could catwalk the hallway with my ragged rockstar jeans, white tight t shirts showing my nipples proudly and with my ipod in my ears. That is my ideal catwalk in the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment