Saturday, March 7, 2009

Secretos por mi



1. I have about 20000000won in my own check account I have been earnd and saved so far.
2. I have some weird alergiclike things in my arm, back and butt
3. I had a nose surgeryd for rhinitis.
4. I have a serious digesting problem.
5. I have a polycystic ovarian syndrome
6. I didn't eat dinner since I was 15. People eat to live. I should not eat to live.
7. I was a nerd till high school year. Now some calls me bitch and I like it.
8. I still study a lot when everyone's asleep
9. I've always had the best grades all my life.
10.I have more boyfriends than girl friends
11. I'm not a virgin.
12. I'm a bit a control freak.
13. I started to learn alphabets when I was 15.
14. I never cry in front of others but I cry alone
15. I like crying though. I get surprised when I get to have tears falling down. 'cus
I rarely get emotional
16. I had a panic disorder. I still sometimes do.
17. I don't drink just for my belly but I love gin tonic,sake,Moet champagne, and Margarita
18. I've acted as a blind, mentally disabled, orphan, ballerina, a princess, and the queen
19. I speak 2 languages fluently and I understand 4 more languages.
20. I cannot swim
21. I have friends from more than 10 countries.
22. I can dance hiphop, ballet, traditional korean dance, tap, jazz, modern dance, and salsa
23. I do believe in God but I don't have a religion.
24. I feel free from doing dangerous things.
25. I think I can never get married.I don't know..
26. I do most of things alone. I enjoy it. but I feel lonely everytime.
27. I think guys are hot when they cook, play musics and play basketball
28. I love both man and woman. They are beautiful.
29. I'm crazy for latinos, nuts, beans, coffee, high places,Natalie Portman, Paulo Cohelo, Murakami Haruki, Radiohead, Velvet underground, cats, butterflies, Movies, Dancing, chicken, eggs, black, hot pink, green, red, vampire, jazz, computer, cool girls, independence, trips to abraod, room and myself.
30. I don't like school. and kids
31. I feel more comfortable with strangers.
32. But I hate when ppl get too talkative. 
33. I barely have fight with others.
34. I believe in horoscope, vempire, and mummies
35. I always want to leave early.
36. I wanted to work for UN. not any more. I dont have to be united anyways.
37. I wanted to be a bartender. I did for a part time job. But I quited in 4days.
38. I get a massage which costs 1000000won for 4times a wk.
39. my petronous is a cat. 
40. I used smoke on the roof of my aprtment at night inspecting guy in 3rd window from the top of the other aprtment.

No comments:

Post a Comment