Monday, March 9, 2009

Andy Warhol and I


This freakin picture makes SO sense with my fist down to his chin, with my thumb upside down to his nose, with my forefinger on his nosehole. And also it makes SO sense wherever I move just like a picture of MonaLisa. I see his tangerine-skin. I see his plastic nerds glasses. And I see his Insanity.

If he were here right in front of me, just like my feeling right now as I am looking at his picture, I would just stare at him without a word. Then I would ask him a question. What did he look through me. I wouldn't ask one question about him. I wonder how crazy man can describe me. And I believe that he was the most honest man though he had a freaky viewpoints about looking at things. He has this freaky looks that seems to be almost able to make things happen. If he wasn't an artist, I think I might be very successful to be a psychic.


Two very famous American President Lincoln and Kennedy was assasinated on the same FRIDAY with their wives. John Wilkes Booth, an assasin of Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, an assasin of Kennedy, was born in 1939. A secretary of Lincoln, Kennedy adviced him not to go to the theater. A secretary of Kennedy, Lincoln adviced him not to go to Dallas. Booth shot Lincoln in the theater then escaped to the warehouse. Oswald shot Kennedy inside the warehouse then escaped to the theater. Two presidents had there replacement whose name was Johnson. Lincoln's Johnson was born in 1808. Kennedy's Johnson was born in 1908.


Andy Warhol was exactly born in August 5th of 1928 then died in Feburary 22nd of 1987. The same birthday; August 5th of the next year, I was born. I will die in Feburary 22nd of 2047.



No comments:

Post a Comment